As we all know, when something goes viral and gains popularity among the people, various rumors start buzzing around. In this article, we will witness some of these rumors and myths about the growth of hacking agencies, which need to be more accurate in real business scenarios.
There might be some accuracy to a few of them, but many are just rumors which do not need any attention and encouragement from the public. Everything you read online is not valid, but it spreads at an uncontrollable speed.
Growth Hackers and Growth Marketers are the Same
- This myth is one of the most common myths you can find online; people see growth hacking business as nothing but a marketing strategy for businesses seeking help to grow in this competitive business market. Growth hackers do growth marketing, but there are various other things when growth hacking agencies are considered.
- Growth marketers tend to focus on promoting the product and increasing the sales of the company, but growth hackers’ core objective relies on the growth of the company, which includes the strategies related to product marketing and sales.
Growth Hackers Cannot Act as Marketers.
- Indeed, the responsibilities of a growth hacker in growth hacking agencies are diverse. But you can never point out that growth hackers cannot be marketers for the product and services of various brands. As their focus on the promotional goal dominates, they can be great marketers if the situation demands as it is a part of their responsibilities.
- Don’t be fooled by the growth hackers, as they might have a narrower scope on the company’s growth. But they can market as well to make the overall growth of the brand in order to raise its growth.
Growth Hackers Are Programmers
- As the name suggests, it might sound precisely true about the growth hackers that they might be well-practiced hackers and programmers. But it is an apparent myth among the population. People have this concern in their mind that they need expertise and experience in coding to become a growth hacker for any growth hacking agency.
- In real life, growth hacking is all about team experience. You do not need any expertise in programming if you are looking for a growth hacker. If there is one individual who can code and program for your websites, you can be someone other than an expert programmer.
Growth Hacking is Unethical
- When a business creates buzz, there are always negative rumors about the ways you practice, and somehow, it is always mentioned as unethical if you drive success in a short duration. Growth hacking agencies always face rumors about being unethical in their ways, but when your only goal is growth, you will do your best to get the topmost position for yourself.
- There are many outstanding methods in growth hacking agencies, such as websites leading to great conversion rates, data, and analytics focusing your attention on making the right moves. These provide excellent customer attention and follow without any unethical business. Thus, you need an intelligent mind to do bright things in the right way to achieve the best results.
Creativity Takes a Backseat
- One common myth that growth hacking agencies are targeted with is the lack of creativity they possess. Therefore, people assume that growth hackers follow a simple rule book for success to happen in various business organizations. It cannot be determined just because the main objective is the growth and development of the brands, and it can be attained with a straightforward analytical approach.
- In reality, growth hackers are experts in the creativity area which makes them successful in increasing the growth of businesses. Growth hackers have dynamic mental capabilities to work according to business situations in ways that will automatically drive growth. They are always working without taking any break; thus, their mind is always creative and experimental.
Growth Hacking is a Quick Fix
- Another common myth in the air about the growth of hacking agencies is they always have a quick-fix solution ready themselves. When people struggle with business worries, they reach out to the growth hacking agencies to provide them with solutions that will quickly solve their problems. But this is not a suitable path to success, and it will not last for long.
- Growth hackers need time and a proper understanding of the problem in order to make a strategy that will help the brands to overcome the problem encountered. It would be best if you are devoted to the growth hacking agencies, so they can identify the root cause of the problem and solve it so that it never happens again in the future.
These are some common myths that growth hacking agencies battle with. These growth hacking myths can easily be avoided by studying and understanding the techniques growth hackers use in their work.