New bakeries are coming up in every corner of the city. With an increasing number of bakeries in an area, the competition is tough. Every bakery is trying hard to be in the top list and seeking different ways to allure the customers. From the customer’s point of view, they are looking for a bakery that promises them continual quality with facilities.
Here are some of the facilities that you can provide as a bakery to your customers.
- Online Deliveries: Digitalisation has changed the face of how people shop products. In this age of the Internet everything is available on a click or tap. People are preferring comfort and convenience over everything else. As a bakery, provide online delivery facilities. Even if you are carrying operations offline in a physical store, then also give customers the privilege of home deliveries. You can have free delivery up to a certain kilometers, and then charge for longer distances. To stay a step ahead of your competitors, offer extra facilities such as express delivery, same-day delivery, Bakingo midnight cake delivery in Patna and nearby towns.
- Refunds and Cancellations: Cake is a perishable product. Chances of damage during the delivery is always high. There could be other reasons as well for which a customer may put a complaint. Customer satisfaction should be your first concern. Have a policy of refund and cancellation to live up to their trust. When feasible and possible, either replace the product or give the refund. Ask for proper evidence and proceed with the complaint within a stipulated time. 24 to 48 hours is the ideal time to resolve the complaint.
- Offers and Discounts: Giving rebates, discounts, and offers on products is an excellent way to attract customers. This is the trend that every seller abides by. Have an introductory offer, special combo packs on festive occasions, buy one get one free offer. Think of new ways to lure customers to your bakery and make them your loyal customers. Keep them posted about the new schemes you bring out through pamphlets, advertisements, SMS, Emailers.
- Mobile App: Research has shown that people use mobile apps more than the website. Placing orders from mobile apps seems to be more convenient. So have a dedicated mobile app for your bakery store. Keep it updated with the latest features, pop up the bugs, and improve user navigation. To encourage people to use the mobile app, you can give incentives such as share and earn rewards, referral points, and a 10 % discount on the first purchase from the mobile app user.
- Variety: Customers demand variety. Do not just have regular cakes, broaden your horizon and have a collection of trending cakes such as pinata, pull-me-up cake, theme cake, artistic decorative cakes. Then, cater to a wider audience such as vegetarians with eggless cakes, veganism with vegan cakes, and non-eggless cakes. On festive occasions like Ganesh Chaturthi, Navratri, you can have special cakes made with items eaten during these festivals like dry fruit cake.
- Payment Methods: Payments can be made online. Customers prefer online payments. Online payments can be made via different modes such as credit/debit cards, wallets, Google Pay, Paytm, Net Banking. Support as many payment options as you can. This will ensure people from all walks of life to your store. When there is no difficulty in making payments, people find it easier to order and are more likely to do so.
All these facilities will make your bakery a preferred store by the customers. Gain a competitive edge over your competitors and rule the sweet world of cakes and desserts!